Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Assassination Update - Agent 007 Has Been Eliminated





The second assassination has taken place. Agent 007 (aka Robert Magness) has been Eliminated. Here's a report from the killer, Agent 004:

I killed Mr. Robert Magness in cold blood today, and for this I am not sorry. He somehow deflected my first shot from my microgun, and this caused us to get into a brutal shootout. I was worried about the safety of his coworkers, but Robert's gun jammed and I went in for the kill. Two shots to the head, clean and efficient.

Attached is a photograph of Robert's demise, one of his coworkers took it, perhaps out of fear, or maybe in hopes of being able to ID me at a later point. No matter, he's dead now.
Congratulations to Agent 004 on a great kill. He will be reassigned a new target soon and will continue the hunt. He has proven himself a capable killer, so beware, you may be his next target.

1 comment:

  1. The estate of 007 would like to mention that 004's gun jammed equally. No doubt, based on his extensive training--and obvious talent since he did deflect that first shot--that kill shot was a lucky shot.

    We are building a new 007. We are making him stronger. Faster. More Lethal!

    ReplyDelete